How long will delivery of a Churnet Valley Item take?
- Please note this is a handcrafted item that will be dispatched directly from Churnet Valley's warehouse
- Delivery will take between 4 and 6 weeks
How will i be able to track my Churnet Valley order from VonHaus.com?
How can I track my order?
As the delivery is a palletised delivery, there is not a tracking number to track your purchase. You will receive a call prior to delivery to schedule a delivery date. If you have any issues with your delivery please get in touch with our team so that we can help you.
What happens on the day of the delivery?
- You will need to be at the property at the time of the delivery to accept the goods as they are large items.
- Some Churnet Valley products will arrive on a pallet, some will arrive fully assembled and some part assembled.
- The delivery driver will have to leave the pallet at the front of the house, either on a drive or in a front garden (provided there is adequate access into your grounds, and suitable surfacing for the use of a pump truck)
- If you do not have either of these, or your access is limited or unsuitable for delivering a pallet it would be advisable to be in when the driver arrives so that you can unload the pallet at the kerbside and move your product somewhere safe.
- The delivery vehicle that it arrives in may be the size of a dustbin lorry so have a think about any restricted access issues and please let us know.
- Please note is delivery is refused or not possible due to access reasons a failed delivery charge may be applied by Churnet Valley
For full Churnet Valley delivery details please read here