Oxford 600D Zero Gravity Chair
- Relax in style with this Oxford 600D padded reclining chair with detachable head pillow for extra comfort
- Great for gardens, patios and balconies, the low maintenance close-weave Oxford 600D fabric in classic grey is padded for superior comfort and will easily co-ordinate with other garden furniture
- Take the chair from upright to reclining with a simple shift in weight
- Folds away for easy storage
- The chair measures L91 X W67.5 X H111.5cm upright, and L165 X W67.5 X H77cm reclining
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Oxford 600D Padded Zero Gravity Chair
Ready for the most comfortable lounging experience of your life? Meet the padded reclining zero gravity chair from VonHaus.
Designed to fit in with most types of outdoor or patio chairs, this deluxe reclining garden chair couldn’t be more comfortable.
Built to last – the sturdy powder-coated steel frame is covered with a durable and hardwearing Oxford 600D padded fabric in classic grey.
To manoeuvre into a reclining position - the chair uses a simple weight-shift principle; taking you from sitting to reclining in one single smooth movement.
Instead of employing a mechanical device, all you need to do is lie back and allow the leg rest to lift as your head lowers; the reverse movement will bring you back into an upright position once more. No tricky mechanisms to negotiate or joints to maintain.
Easy to extend and fold away, it’s ideal for beach, garden, patio or decking. A must-have for summer months in your garden.
Upright: 91 X 67.5 X 111.5cm (Length X Width X Height)
Reclining: 165 X 67.5 X 77cm (Length X Width X Height)
Folded: 96 x 70 x 14 cm (Height X Lenght X Width)
Max weight capacity of 110kg
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]