2 x 4 Tier Garden Shelving Unit
- Pack of 2 heavy duty 4 tier garden shelving units - ideal for patios, yards, greenhouses, garages, sheds, utility rooms and more
- Four strong powder coated removable steel shelves with 8kg capacity per shelf – great for storing multiple plant pots and trays
- Robust freestanding powder coated steel frame
- Easy to assemble with push together system - no tools required Full size: L90 X D30.5 X H107.5 m, Shelf size: L60 X D34.5cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 2 Pack 4 Tier Shelving Units
If you need more storage space in your shed, garage, greenhouse or garden – these sturdy shelving units are perfect for outdoor use.
If you have little growing space at ground level, make the most of vertical storage with this set of storage units.
With the two piece set, place them side-by-side to use as one large unit or use them individually in different locations.
Features a sturdy steel frame and four strong steel wire shelves – powder coated for durability and longevity. Each shelf has a maximum weight capacity of 8kg – ideal for storing and displaying multiple plants and flowers.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the shelving can be used to display plants or store gardening accessories.
Easy to assemble - no tools required.
Shelf Size: 60 X 34.5cm (Length X Depth)
Full Unit Size: 90 X 30.5 X 107.5cm (Length X Depth X Height)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.