Camping Folding Trolley Cart
- Carry all your camping, festival or picnic gear to your destination with this clever fold-out cart
- Made from a sturdy steel frame with a durable PVC fabric liner, it’s no compromise on non-folding models
- No assembly required. Simply pull the cart open and push it closed
- Lightweight at only 11kg for easy transport
- Measures L89 X W46 X H31cm with a weight capacity of 70kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Camping Folding Cart
If you’re going to a camping trip, festival, or rural park, this VonHaus Folding Cart will ensure you can enjoy your trip from the moment you arrive. There’s no need to endure multiple trips to-and-from the car transporting goods, you don’t need to sacrifice items to fit everything in your backpack, or work up a sweat before you can start enjoying yourself. Just fold out, load up, and off you go with this spacious Folding Camping Cart.
With plenty of space to pack your tent, sleeping bags, folding chairs, clothes and provisions, you’ll wonder how you ever did without it.
Compact & Collapsible
The compact nature of the folding cart gives it a unique benefit – unlike other carts – it’s super easy to store. Once folded, it’s slim enough to place inside the protective storage cover included – and ready to be stored in the most convenient place - whether that’s the boot of the car, the shed, the garage or the cupboard under the stairs.
Weighing just 11kg, it’s lightweight enough to transport easily, and is capable of holding up to 70kg. Mounted on four wheels with a long handle, you can push and pull the cart without breaking a sweat.
And when you’re not camping or at the beach, it makes an excellent garden or home companion. Use it to move bags of compost or harvested fruit and veg, or deliver laundry from room to room.
Cart Size: 89 X 46 X 31cm (Length X Width X Height) Folded Size: 30.5 X 18.5 X 75cm(Length X Width X Height)
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]