Grey 2.7M Steel Parasol
- Rust-resistant powder coated steel frame with a hardwearing polyester cover offering UV50+ protection
- The tilting top allows you to adjust the parasol to offer protection from the rising or setting sun
- Simple, safe, crank mechanism means there’s no need to reach the top of the parasol pole, or endure the heavy lifting of manual methods
- Air vent allows a continuous air flow to prevent wind from pulling or damaging the canopy
- Supplied in two parts for compact storage – quick to assemble & fold away
- Size: D270 X H240cm. Weight: 4.7kg. Pole diameter: 4cm.
What better way to celebrate the arrival of the sun than by placing a gorgeous contemporary canopy in your garden landscape? Not just beautiful to look at, the 2.7 metre canopy offers UV50+ protection from the sun’s rays.
Whether you want a statement centrepiece for your outdoor dining set, or want to create a shaded area for children to play, this modern parasol has you covered.
Your parasol will arrive in 2 sections which easily slot together for quick assembly and compact storage when not in use. With a clever crank mechanism, simply use the lever attached to open and close the canopy.
If you’re an early riser who likes to enjoy breakfast, do some gardening, or read outdoors in a morning, then a traditional parasol might not offer the protection you need.
Rigid parasols are only effective when the sun is at its highest in the sky. This VonHaus model features a clever tilting top to offer a welcome break from the sun whenever you need it – morning, afternoon or evening.
We recommend securing the parasol in a weighted base for extra security and peace of mind.
Designed to complement the VonHaus parasol range, choose a VonHaus parasol base – available in classic and contemporary styles, you’re sure to find one that fits your personal style (base not included with parasol umbrella purchase).
Parasol Size: 265 X 240cm (Canopy Diameter X Parasol Height)
Pole Diameter: 4cm