- Flexible 2.5m Roma parasol for effective shade coverage and UV protection
- 360° rotation and 45° tilt is easy to operate using the robust crank mechanism for easy opening, closing and positioning.
- Strategically placed air vent on the top of the parasol aids air flow and prevents wind from pulling
- Powder coated steel frame is designed for long-lasting performance
- Dimensions: 250cm x 246cm x 246xm (HxWxD)
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Take summer in your stride with a fabulous hanging parasol that not only looks the part, but performs brilliantly too. Unlike traditional-style garden umbrellas, this design doesn’t rely on a central post - allowing greater flexibility over where you can position it - and creating a more open and spacious feel.
Tilt & Rotate
Take total control over the conditions and easily adjust your parasol thanks to the added flexibility of the frame. You can stay outside all day and make slight adjustments to your parasol with the moving sun, to make sure you’re covered all day
A smart choice for any garden or patio area, this stylish square parasol features a sturdy powder coated steel frame and hardwearing polyester canopy that effortlessly combines style with functionality.
The easy-to-use crank winding mechanism means opening, positioning, securing and closing the umbrella is simple.
At 2.5m in diameter, the parasol provides a generous pool of shade when dining, relaxing or entertaining and includes UV30+ protection for extra peace of mind.
The parasol will need to be secured using weighted base segments. We recommend the VonHaus 2 Pack Banana Parasol Base (four segments are needed to weight the parasol evenly – not included).
250cm x 246cm x 246xm (HxWxD)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]