Textoline Zero Gravity Chairs
- Relax with this stylish set of 2 textoline reclining chairs, each with a detachable head pillow for extra comfort
- Great for gardens, patios and balconies, the low maintenance close-weave textoline fabric in classic grey will easily co-ordinate with other garden furniture
- Take each chair from upright to reclining with a simple shift in weight
- Both fold away for easy storage
- Each chair measures L91 X W67.5 X H111.5cm upright, and L165 X W67.5 X H77cm reclining
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Set of 2 Textoline Zero Gravity Chairs
Experience the ultimate in relaxation with this set of 2 reclining zero gravity chairs from VonHaus.
Designed to coordinate with most types of outdoor or patio furniture, this no-fuss folding garden chair set is designed to make you feel as if you’re floating in air.
Built to last, the sturdy powder-coated steel frames are covered with a durable and hardwearing woven textoline fabric in classic grey. Plus, there’s an added head pillow for extra comfort.
Rather than using a mechanical device, the textoline reclining chairs rely on a simple shift in weight to take each chair from the upright to reclining position. All you need to do is lie back and allow the leg rest to rise as your head lowers – the reverse movement will bring you into the sitting position once more. No tricky mechanisms to negotiate or joints to maintain.
Easy to extend and fold away, the matching set of chairs are ideal for beach, garden, patio or decking.
Each Chair Measures:
Upright: 91 X 67.5 X 111.5cm (Length X Width X Height)
Reclining: 165 X 67.5 X 77cm (Length X Width X Height)
Folded: 96 x 70 x 14 cm (Height X Lenght X Width)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]