Square Fire Pit
- Summer style at its finest! Create a unique focal point in your garden with this black geometric framed fire pit with a square tiled table top
- Manufactured from high quality powder coated steel, the black frame is both durable and rust resistant.
- Removeable mesh guard protects from spitting embers
- Minimal assembly required with full instructions included. Size: L76 X W76 X H50.5cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Square Fire Pit
More than just a decorative garden accent, this impressive fire pit adds a warming glow to your outdoor events bringing some much needed warmth and heat once the sun has set.
The classic black finish is complemented by grey tiling, resulting in a super stylish feature piece that’ll look at home in modern and traditional gardens alike.
With a deep central dish for logs or charcoal, create a captivating open fire.
The strong steel frame is durable and robust.
Size: 76 X 76 X 50.5cm (Length X Width X Height)
Please note this item is flat-packed and requires assembly
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.