Extremely versatile, and capable of tackling a variety of sawing tasks, this VonHaus Jigsaw makes light and efficient work of creating straight and curved precision cuts.
Suitable for a wide variety of materials including wood, glass, plastic, plywood, particle board, cardboard, paper, metal, ceramic and much more.
Ergonomically designed with soft grip surfaces and weighing just 1.45kg, the Jigsaw provides enhanced comfort and control whilst preventing slippage.
When used with a vacuum cleaner, the dust extraction port acts to remove dust from the cutting line for safer use and less mess.
Features a powerful 400W motor alongside a variable speed switch for optimum cutting speed. Splinter guard protects against the formation of splinters when cutting wood.
Creates a range of cuts including:
- Straight cut - use the jigsaw in conjunction with a straight edge, square or guide tool to create precise straight cuts.
- Curved cut - cut the tightest curves with ease, thanks to the jigsaw’s narrow blades and outstanding functionality.
- Cut out (plunge cutting) - create openings inboard or sheet materials without the need to pre-drill.
- Circular cut - use a guide to create perfectly formed circular cuts.
Comes complete with 3 piece T-shank blade set - the tool-less blade changing system allows for quick, easy and safe saw blade replacement.
- Rating: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, AC
- Power: 400W
- Speed: 800-3,000 RPM (no load) (variable speed trigger)
- Max. cutting capacity: Wood:55mm, Steel:6mm, Plastic:80mm
- Bevel capacity: ± 45°