Square MgO Fire Pit
- Attractive outdoor fire pit constructed from UV, frost and rust-resistant MgO. Inspired by natural concrete, it looks authentic, yet remains lighter for practicality.
- Suitable for burning logs or charcoal, the fire pit comes with a protective mesh spark guard to help reduce spitting from the flames and a heat-resistant poker
- Barbecue foods using the rack included
- Easy assembly – components just slot into fire pit – full guidelines are included in your instruction manual
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Don’t let the onset of evening curtail your day in the garden – prolong your outdoor entertainment with this fabulous fire pit from VonHaus
As day turns into night, your summery day may turn cool - but it doesn’t mean you have to head indoors. Plump for a versatile brazier/barbecue hybrid – like our stylish, self-contained fire pit – and you can enjoy your garden for longer.
This fire pit has two sections – the outer shell is made from robust MgO that has the look of cast concrete but is UV-, frost- and rust-resistant – a sensible option if you need it to withstand a range of weather conditions. To assemble the fire pit, all you need to do is pop in the other components – the bowl, log grate, grill and mesh fire guard and you’re ready to build your fire.
The type of fuel you use is up to you and depends on what you want to use it for. Logs will provide a beautifully flickering fire as a focal point but if you plan to cook supper, it’s best to use charcoal to create the hot glowing embers you need for the best barbecued food.
H41.5cm x W70cm. Inner Width: 50.5cm
3-5 working days
Order before 2pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]