How long does delivery take?
How do I arrange delivery?
You will receive an email directly from Shire Buildings roughly within 24hours of placing your order with us with guidance on how to book a delivery slot on their system.
Please ensure to check your email inbox 24 hours post-purchase in order to book your delivery at the most convenient time.
How will I be able to track my Shire outdoor building order from VonHaus.com?
- You will not receive a dispatch notification from vonhaus.com, the item is being shipped by Shire Sheds directly.
- You will be sent a link to choose your delivery day from Shire, when the item is dispatched your will receive tracking information directly from the courier.
What happens on the day of the delivery?
- You will need to be at the property at the time of the delivery to accept the goods as they are large items.
- Some Shire products will arrive on a pallet, some will arrive fully assembled and some part assembled.
- The delivery driver will have to leave the pallet at the front of the house, either on a drive or in a front garden (provided there is adequate access into your grounds, and suitable surfacing for the use of a pump truck)
- If you do not have either of these, or your access is limited or unsuitable for delivering a pallet it would be advisable to be in when the driver arrives so that you can unload the pallet at the kerbside and move your product somewhere safe.
- The delivery vehicle that it arrives in may be the size of a dustbin lorry so have a think about any restricted access issues and please let us know.
- Please note is delivery is refused or not possible due to access reasons a failed delivery charge may be applied by Shire