3 Tier Floating Shelves - Silver
- Supports a maximum of 8kg on each shelf
- Three Large Strengthened Tempered Glass Shelves. Each shelf - 380 mm x 300 mm x 5 mm
- For DVD/Blu-Ray Players, Satellite/Cable Boxes, Games Consoles, Hi-Fi and Surround Speakers
- Cable Management System to organise your cables and keep them hidden from view
- Simple instruction manual for quick and easy mounting with fittings provided
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. – *Terms and Conditions apply
Ready to host any of your entertainment devices with style and sophistication, the VonHaus Floating Glass Shelves are a great way to complete your home entertainment setup. Whether it's your Sky or Virgin box, PS4 or Xbox One, they're all going to look great on this unit.
The three shelves are designed to accompany a wall-mounted television. When you have a TV mounted to the wall, you may find it tricky to find somewhere suitable to position your connected devices. Our floating shelves are the ideal solution.
They are universal in design, so you can be confident about the fit as they'll provide a snug platform for any of your devices. Durability and strength are also guaranteed to a high standard, with the three highly crafted shelves being made of British Standard tempered glass (5 mm thick). Stylish and secure, they will add class to wherever you use them.
A cable management system is also featured to help keep your cables organised and hidden from sight. Unsightly tangled wires don't stand a chance!
Product dimensions L38cm x W30cm x H58cm
- Free Standard Delivery on all UK mainland orders - UK standard delivery takes 3-5 working days to deliver from dispatch.
- £1.99 UK Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) - Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 3pm.
- Please note next day delivery is not available on large or heavy items such as furniture
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]