37 - 70" Ultra Slim TV Bracket
- Lateral shift arms are designed to cater to many screen sizes. It can be adapted should you wish to upgrade or downsize your screen in the future
- VESA compatibility – 200 X 200, 400 X 200, 300 X 300, 400 X 400 & 600 X 400
- Ultra-slim profile sits 22mm from the wall for a sleek finish
- All required hardware and set-up instructions included
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Transform your TV viewing experience with this sleek, ultra-slim profile wall mount. It features lateral shift arms to adjust to screen sizes from 37-70”, sits just 22mm from the wall for a sleek finish and boasts a 40kg weight capacity.
With easy to follow, comprehensive assembly instructions included, as well as components and a wall fitment guide, getting your bracket on the wall is simple.
Be sure to check your TVs VESA compatibility before purchasing. This bracket is suitable for mounting plates with dimensions of 200 X 200, 400 X 200, 300 X 300, 400 X 400 and 600 X 400.
Dimensions: 64.5 X 43cm (Length X Width)
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.