- Ensure the changing seasons don’t affect your plants, fruits and vegetables with the VonHaus Polytunnel Greenhouse
- Comes with enhanced weather protection thanks to the heavy duty PE synthetic cover with extra-long sides and powder coated tubular steel frame
- Spacious 6m² size – ideal for multiple pots, trays, grow bags and shelving
- Features 6 insect-proof roll up mesh windows with rip-tape fixings and ties
- Simple assembly required.
- Size: L3 X W2 X H2m, Weight: 21kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus Polytunnel Greenhouse
Whether you’re new to gardening or a seasoned pro, for in-ground growing with the protection of a PE cover, choose the VonHaus Polytunnel Greenhouse.
Covering 6 square metres, there’s plenty of space for your plants to grow – as well as room for you to attend to your plants in comfort.
This specialist structure is designed to help create the ideal environment for your plants, flowers and vegetables to thrive.
The greenhouse comes with:
Metal Frame Door – quicker, more convenient access than roll-up alternatives.
Six Windows – the insect-proof mesh windows keep pests away, while the roll-up cover creates a welcome air flow throughout the tunnel. When closed, the greenhouse maintains higher humidity levels – ideal for growing tropical plants.
Steel Frame – robust metal frame is built to last with a powder coated finish for added durability.
Heavy Duty PE Cover – features extra-long sides for weighting and anchoring. It protects against harsh weather conditions – including frost and damaging UV.
Suitable for use on soil and hard surfaces such as concrete.
Easy self-assembly - full instructions included.
Polytunnel Size: 3 X 2 X 2m (Length X Width X Height)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]