White & Oak Coffee Table
- This classic white coffee table is simple and bright with charming light oak-effect accents
- Split front features an open shelf on one side and a drawer on the other, great for storing everything from coasters and newspapers to mail and house keys
- Raised on on-trend tapered legs in a matching light oak-effect finish
- Part of a wider VonHaus living & bedroom collection, be sure to browse matching pieces to create a truly harmonious space
- Dimensions – L99 x W60 x H43cm
- Self-assembly required, with easy-to-follow full instructions included
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
White & Oak 1 Drawer Coffee Table
The centrepiece to any living space, your coffee table should be a seamless addition to your interior.
This Nordic-inspired piece boasts a low stance and a large surface area, making it a practical and well-integrated addition to any space – whether you live in a city centre apartment or a new-build townhouse.
Add some display items to the top surface – including plants and ornaments to really put your stamp on an already on-trend coffee table.
The split front design creates a modern aesthetic, while the shelf and drawer space offer somewhere to store all your day-to-day essentials.
The off-centre drawer handle is a quirky touch that adds a pop of personality.
Classic white & oak-effect finish.
Get all the aesthetic benefits of solid wood and all the convenience of flat-pack with this VonHaus furnishings collection. Wrapped in a paper veneer, the coffee table boasts a natural wood and crisp white finish that’ll suit all kinds of modern interiors.
Dimensions: 99 x 60 x 43cm (Length X Depth X Height)
Please note this item is flat-packed and requires assembly
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]