Frequently Asked Delivery Questions
How long will delivery take?
- Standard delivery to takes 3-5 days, excluding weekends and bank holidays
- Standard delivery for heavy items, such as furniture takes 7-10 days, excluding weekends and bank holidays
- Next day delivery is only available on orders placed before 3pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays
- Deliveries to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Northern Ireland & The Channel Islands may take a longer to arrive than UK mainland deliveries and may incur delivery fees.
How much will delivery cost?
- Standard delivery is FREE to all UK mainland addresses
- Next Day Delivery is £1.99
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to all UK mainland addresses.
- *Deliveries to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Northern Ireland & the channel islands may take a longer to arrive than UK mainland deliveries and may incur delivery fees.
- We also deliver to the mainland regions of Republic of Ireland
- *On the rare occasion that we are unable to fulfil your order due to not having a suitable carrier to deliver goods of a large size / weight to the specified location. We will notify you as soon as possible by email and confirm the cancellation and immediate refund.
How can I find out if you deliver to my address?
- Enter your delivery postcode on the checkout page and the checkout will generate available delivery options
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
- Orders are usually despatched within 24 hours. Once your order has been processed and we have received cleared payment, we will aim to dispatch your item from our warehouse within one working day unless ordered before 3pm on next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
How can I track my order?
- We will notify you by email when your order is dispatched
- You will then receive an email with tracking details directly from the nominated courier when your item(s) are out for delivery.
- To track your order enter the tracking number provided by the courier into the couriers tracking form on their website.
If you require any further delivery details please contact the courier directly or our customer services team, [email protected]
I have ordered multiple items. Will they arrive together?
- Your items may arrive on different days or from different couriers but you will not be charged any additional delivery fees.
- Larger items such as furniture may also be delivered separate deliveries due to the size of the boxes.
What time will the courier delivery my item?
- Our couriers deliver between 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday and on occasion, they may deliver at the weekends. Excluding public holidays.
I ordered a large items, when will it arrive?
- Large items such as furniture can take up 7-10 working days to deliver. You will be contacted by the courier company once your parcel is out for delivery with an ETA.
What if I am not at home to accept delivery?
- If when the courier arrives there is nobody home, they will leave the item in a safe place and leave a calling card stating where your item was left.
- If they do not feel there is a safe place they will either leave with a neighbour or they will take the parcel back to the depot. A calling card should be left either way.
- If your parcel requires a signature and you are not home to accept delivery, the courier will re-attempt the next working day or may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
What couriers do you use?
- We select the best courier for your delivery based on your location. We use Hermes, Royal Mail, DPD, Yodel and XDP for vonhaus.com deliveries.