TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.vonhaus.com is a site operated by DOMU Brands Limited trading as VonHaus("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07047520 and have our registered office at Floors 5 & 6, The Tower Deva City Office Park, Trinity Way, Salford, M3 7BF. Our main trading address is Floor 5, The Tower Deva City Office Park, Trinity Way, Salford, M3 7BF. Our VAT number is GB993263095.
To contact us, please write to us at the above mentioned registered address, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 0161 833 5442.
2.BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our site and by using our site or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
3. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- Our Terms and Conditions of Sale
- You cannot register with us to purchase products unless you agree to these terms and other policies.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
5. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
7. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
You may register for an account with our site by completing and submitting the account registration form on our site and clicking on the verification link in the email that the site will send to you.
If you register with us, you will be provided with, a password which you must treat as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Floors 4, 5 & 6, The Tower Deva City Office Park, Trinity Way, Salford, M3 7BF.
8. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors except that you may distribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
9. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources
11. Our Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Sale.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic purposes and private use. You agree not to use or site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of sales, loss of business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation.
12. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. We Are Not Responsible For Viruses And You Must Not Introduce Them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately
14. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
15. WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
16. OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
‘DOMU’, ‘DOMU Brands’, ‘esure’, ‘Designer Habitat’, ‘Beautify’, ‘Shef’, ‘domu’, ‘VonHaus’, ‘VonShef’, ‘POWERED BY PRIMAL’, ‘Spinningfield’, ‘Gold Coast’, ‘Caiman’, ‘Milo & Misty’, ‘Designer Habitat’ ‘Passionate About Products’, ‘Domu Design’, the logos to these marks, any other existing marks and logos not listed and any future marks and logos of DOMU Brands Limited from time to time. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.