6.5L Slow Cooker
Cook delicious one-pot meals whilst you’re at work or sleeping. The VonShef 6.5L Slow Cooker goes hand in hand with the fast-paced modern lifestyle – allowing your dishes to be cooked low and slow without needing any supervision.
- 6.5L capacity – serves up to eight people - great for large families, entertaining and meal prepping
- Features three 3 heat settings – low, high and keep warm
- Strong stainless steel construction with removable ceramic inner pot and toughened glass lid
- Equipped with non-slip rubber feet
- Power: 290W
- Size: L39.7 X W37.3 X H23cm
Simply add your ingredients to the slow cooker, select the required heat setting and leave the appliance to work its magic.
- High: average cooking time 3 – 5 hours
- Low: average cooking time 6 – 8 hours
- Keep Warm: keeps cooked food warm
Containing food within the ceramic cooking dish and covering with the transparent toughened glass lid stops water from escaping and locks nutrients in. This is particularly beneficial for vegetable-based one pot meals.
Slow cooking is also a great way to rustle up mouth-watering meat dishes, as unlike cooking on the hob at a high heat, the slow cooker’s low heat helps to keep meat soft and tender. No under or over cooking, or impairing the taste of ingredients.
Extremely safe to use, the slow cooker can be left on while you’re at work or sleeping, so you’re never far from a freshly cooked meal - without needing to spend all evening in the kitchen.
Modern oval shaped design with strong stainless steel body and non-slip feet.
Generous 6.5 litre capacity with a maximum working capacity of 4.5 litres – perfect for large families, entertaining or batch cooking.