Pasta Drying Rack
- Dry fresh homemade pasta the quick, natural and authentic way
- Ideal for drying a variety of pasta including spaghetti, tagliatelle, fettuccine, vermicelli, linguine & lasagne
- Made from sturdy beech wood with 8 large arms, Size: 40 (L) x 30 (W) x 16 (H) cm. Hand wash only
- Easy to assemble, folds down flat for convenient storage
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and conditions apply.
Air-dry homemade pasta the authentic way with the VonShef Collapsible Drying Rack.
A tried and tested method used for centuries, the Drying Rack is just what you need if you're making a batch of pasta and saving some for later.
Ideal for drying a range of pasta varieties including spaghetti, tagliatelle, fettuccine, vermicelli, linguine and pasta sheets.
Handcrafted from sturdy food safe beech wood, the rack features 8 large arms which can comfortably hold all of your freshly made pasta.
The design of the rack allows plenty of air to circulate freely around the pasta, in order for it to dry naturally, quickly and without tangling.
Easy to assemble and folds down flat for convenient, compact storage.
Size: 40 (L) x 30 (W) x 16 (H) cm.
Hand wash only.
Perfect for use with the VonShef Pasta Maker.
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]