1.8m 5 Tier Extra Wide Racking
Free UK Mainland Delivery* 3-5 working days
Next day delivery is not available on this item
VonHaus 1.8m 5 Tier Extra Wide Racking
Make the most of your space whether you are looking to store books, clothes or tools, with durable vertical shelving from VonHaus.
- Size: 180 x 120 x 40cm Complete with 5 fully adjustable shelves
- No nuts & bolts construction. Easy keyhole locking.
- Ideal for homes, sheds garages & workshops
- Max Weight Capacity – overall 875kg, per shelf 175kg
Choose from two construction options:
- 5 tier shelving unit - perfect for storage of goods around your home, garage and shed
- A useful work bench - great for DIY and home improvement projects
Keyhole Locking Construction
Thanks to the clever keyhole locking system, the entire unit can be built without the use of tools. This also aids quicker alterations to the construction, and easier conversions from shelving unit to work bench.
The minimal effort required for assembly has also proven helpful for temporary applications.
Durable & Long-lasting
Made from heavy-duty industrial steel, this unit has an impressive load capacity of 175kg per shelf (evenly distributed) giving a total loading capacity of 875Kg.
To prolong the lifespan of the shelving, treat the MDF surfaces every 12 months with a suitable weather-resistant stain or coating to protect it from any potential adverse weather or storage conditions which can cause moisture or mould to accumulate.
Racking Size: 180 x 120 x 40cm
- Dimensions H180cm x W120cm x D40cm
- Weight 28.2kg
- Material Steel, MDF
- Colour Black
- Weight bearing load Max 875kg (175kg per shelf)
- Require Assembly YES
- Number of Shelves 5
- SKU 3515369
Free UK Delivery.*
3-5 Working Days
Excludes highlands, islands & R.O.I.
£2.99 Next Day Delivery.
Available on orders placed
Monday - Thursday before 1pm.*
Delivery. Read full delivery info here.
Returns. Read full returns info here.
You can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive an authorisation number. You can contact us by email to arrange a return at email@example.com.