1900W Contemporary Stove Heater
- A sleek and powerful electric stove heater with a large window displaying a realistic LED log fire feature
- Features a manual variable thermostat
- Fan-assisted for effective heat distribution
- LED fire effect feature can be used with or without heat to add an ambient touch to your living space all year round
- Fitted with a safety thermal cut off device
- Dimensions: W35 X D24 X H47cm. Weight: 10kg
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 1900W Contemporary Stove Heater
As sleek as it is powerful, this electric stove heater from VonHaus is the perfect way to boost the heat in any contemporary living space. With a window display revealing a realistic LED log fire, this feature-packed heater is designed to add a homely feel to any room.
With 1900W of heating power, this electric stove will make easy work of boosting the temperature of your living room, bedroom, home office or other enclosed living space.
With a built-in heat sensor and thermostat dial, the heater can be set to automatically switch on or off to maintain the room temperature you require.
A powerful internal fan makes sure the heat is distributed effectively to get you comfortable as quickly as possible.
Realistic flame effect
The large window panels reveals a beautiful LED log fire feature, offering all the ambience of a real flame without the smoke and safety risks.
The LED fibreglass fire can be used independently without the heat function, letting you enjoy its calming ambient effect whatever the season.
Equipped with a thermal cut off function to prevent overheating for extra-safe use.
Dimensions: L35 X W24 X H47cm. Weight: 10kg
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]