9A Electric Tacker
- Create strong fixings and fastenings quickly and easily with this Electric Tacker – suitable for use with many materials – including fabrics, upholstery, plasterboard & thin woods
- Fires 18 gauge, 5.7mm (1/4”) narrow crown staples (equivalent to type 90, No.90 Narrow Crown) in the following lengths: 15mm (9/16”), 16mm (5/8”), 18mm (5/7”), 19mm (3/4”), 21mm (13/16”), 22mm (7/8”), 25mm (1”)
- Fires 18 gauge 2mm (1/16”) crown brad nails in various lengths (equivalent to Tacwise 18G, Arrow BN18, Bostitch 18G & Rapid no. 8 brad nails) in the following lengths: 15mm (9/16”), 16mm (5/8”), 21mm (13/6”), 25mm (1”), 30mm (1-3/16”), 32mm (1-1/4”)
- Anti-jam mechanism allows for uninterrupted and continuous tacking
- Tacking strength adjustment gives you complete control
- Boasts low recoil levels for smooth controlled operation
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
Whether you’re building a rabbit hutch, or covering your bedroom wall with posters, this Tacker will rise to the challenge.
Thanks to the versatility of this 2-in-1 tacker, you can load it with staples or nails to suit the task at hand.
Tacking Strength Adjustment
Simply turn the adjustment nozzle to select the desired tacking strength for your project.
The soft grip handle promotes comfortable use and minimises the chance of operational fatigue.
The strip magazine fits 100 X staples and 100 X nails – minimising the need for replenishment.
The tacker is compatible with 18 gauge, 5.7mm (1/4”) narrow crown staples (equivalent to type 90, No.90 Narrow Crown) and 18 gauge 2mm (1/16”) crown brad nails (equivalent to Tacwise 18G, Arrow BN18, Bostitch 18G & Rapid no. 8 brad nails) of the following lengths:
Staples – 15mm (9/16”), 16mm (5/8”), 18mm (5/7”), 19mm (3/4”), 21mm (13/16”), 22mm (7/8”), 25mm (1”)
Nails – 15mm (9/16”), 16mm (5/8”), 21mm (13/6”), 25mm (1”), 30mm (1-3/16”), 32mm (1-1/4”)
The tool comes with 300 X 19mm staples and 100 X 25mm nails, so you can get started right away.
As the name suggests, the anti-jam mechanism prevents jams, but it also prevents delays in use – processing staples or nails through the machine effortlessly. With a firing speed of 20 per minute, you could have your entire project complete in no time.
Features low recoil levels for smooth controllable nailing.
Contact safety switch prevents accidental firing, so you can use the tacker with confidence.
Voltage: 220 – 240V ~50Hz
Rated Current: 9A
Rated Firing Speed: ≤20pcs/min
Staple Loading Capacity: 100pcs
Nail Loading Capacity: 100pcs
Wire Spec: W1.25x T1.0mm
Crown Width: 5.7mm
Staple Length: 15 - 25mm
Brad Nail Specification:
Wire Spec: W1.25x T1.0mm
Brad Crown Width: 2.0mm
Nail Length: 15 - 32mm
3-5 working days
Order before 2pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]