130W Detail Sander
- Ergonomic design with soft grip handle makes light and comfortable work of sanding
- Versatile design is ideal for use on a wide range of small and large surface areas
- Tear drop shaped detail base offers superior results when tackling hard to reach areas.
- Removable pads allow you to utilise the right sandpaper grade for the job
- Technical Specification: Input Power: 130W, No-load Speed: 13,000r/min, Cushion Size: 145*145*95mm, Pad Size: 140mm*100mm
The ultimate tool to remove paint / varnish and rust, prepare surfaces for painting, glass cleaning and plastic polishing. The detail sander enables detail sanding utilising a teardrop shape base to work in tight angles with complete precision.
The sander is designed with a hook and loop rubber pad, which grips the backing pad when moderate pressure is applied. With removable pads for greater versatility and effortlessly change the grade of the sandpaper to cater for the job.
The device features a dust extraction system to extract sanding dust through the port at the rear of the sander. This also helps to keep your work area tidy.
An ergonomic design and a soft grip handle enables you to easily move the sander over the desired surface.
The sander can be used on a range of surfaces including paint work, soft and hardwood, veneer, aluminium, steel and stainless steel.
Comes with dust extraction port with a diameter of 35mm.
Includes 3 sanding sheets of the following grit:
- 1 X 80
- 1 X 120
- 1 X 240