2000W Heat Gun
- Strip paint, varnish and adhesives from windows, doorframes, skirting boards and more with the powerful VonHaus 2000W Heat Gun
- Ideal for DIY projects, home maintenance, bending copper pipes, loosening rusted bolts, lighting barbeques and more
- Features two easy-adjust operating temperatures - 350°C – Min and 550°C – Max for targeted heat application
- Comes with four specially-designed nozzles: glass protection, air spreader, concentration and reflector nozzle
- Automatic shut off function to prolong tool life
- Ergonomically designed with optimal weight distribution to minimise user fatigue
- Made with strengthened PP composite for extra durability and temperature resistance
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 2000W Heat Gun
Ever tried scraping off paint or taking up vinyl flooring with hand tools alone? Save yourself the hassle. Complete DIY tasks faster and more effectively with the VonHaus 2000W Heat Gun.
With a maximum working temperature of 550°C the possibilities are truly endless. You can thaw frozen pipes, loosen rusted steel, loosen adhesive, bend plastics, heat-shrink and much more.
Made from strengthened PP composite for extra durability and temperature resistance, the heat gun comes with four nozzles for targeted application.
Glass Protection Nozzle
Directs controlled heat onto the target area whilst shielding surrounding elements from the heat – ideal for use on painted wooden windows or door frames.
Air Spreader Nozzle
Directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface – ideal for removing paint or varnish from large, flat surfaces such as skirting boards, doors and stairs.
Directs a concentrated heat flow to the work surface – ideal for removing paint from awkward corners, crevices, mouldings, beading or architraves.
Disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface – ideal for defrosting frozen pipes, bending plastics or heat shrinking electrical insulating tubing.
The heat gun is designed for domestic use, and benefits from an automatic shut off function for safe operation.
The tool boasts an ergonomically designed double grip handle for optimal comfort as well as a vertical resting base, so you can down tools safely and allow the unit to cool after use.
Voltage: 220 – 240V
Max Operating Temperature: 550°C
Min Operating Temperature: 350°C
Cable Length: 1.8m
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]