E-Series 18V Cordless Oscillating Multitool
- Cordless for outdoor/indoor use. 5000–18000 OPM with 3° oscillation
- Includes sanding pad, 2 X sanding papers (#80 & #120), a scraper & plunge cutter
- Every tool in the E-series is compatible with the E-series batteries & charger (sold separately)
- Quick blade change. Compatible with open-ended fittings only
E-Series Cordless Oscillating Multitool
This cordless, compact and versatile multitool lets you cut, carve and sand your way to impressive results for a whole host of DIY tasks. Quickly adapt to the material you’re working with thanks to the tool-less blade change.
Attach the accessory you require using the click-fit blade change mechanism and select an oscillation speed between 5000 and 18000opm to suit the task. The angle of oscillation is 3°.
The tool includes a variety of accessories so you can get started straight away. Comes with 1 pc sanding pad, 2 pc (80 grit and 120 grit) sanding papers without holes, 1 pc scraper and 1pc standard plunge cutting blade.
The interface is compatible with other brand accessories, including blades with open ended fitting only. Replacement blades can be found both online and offline. Please note it’s not compatible with blades with enclosed fittings.
E-series cordless range
The E-series is one of the most competitively-priced cordless ranges on the market. By selling one, interchangeable power source and a collection of quality tools with brilliant basics, this is the perfect set of household essentials for novice and seasoned DIYers alike.
To make the E-Series as affordable as possible, tools are sold without the battery and charger. If you don’t already own the battery and charger you will need to purchase before use. The battery and charger can then be used with all other tools in the range.
- Charge time (with 2.0Ah Battery): 2 Hours.
- No load running time (with 2.0Ah Battery): 40 minutes.
- Size of sanding pad: 93x93x93mm
- 2x Sanding paper: 80 grit and 120 grit
- No Load Speed: 5000-1800OSPM
- Power: 18V
- Weight: 900g