350W Random Orbital Sander
- Ideal for the DIY homeowner, this advanced sander combines the oscillating action of an orbital sander with the rotation of a disc sander to help you achieve a flawless finish
- Choose from 6 variable speeds up to 13000 RPM depending on your project
- 5-inch /125mm pad size/ sanding surface. Includes 5 sanding sheets – 2pc X 80 grit, 2pc X 120 Grit and 1 X 240 Grit
- Compact size and ergonomic design makes this tool ideal for tight spaces. Rubberized palm grip for improved operator comfort and control
- Includes dust collection box
- Activate the sander switch by pressing down naturally with the palm of the hand
- Hook and loop base
- Precision engineered all-ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 350W Random Orbital Sander
Whether you want to sand down door frames or restore some real wood furniture, rely on the extensive capabilities of the VonHaus 350W 125mm 5” Random Orbital Sander. Suitable for both coating removal and smooth sanding.
Combining the sanding technology of two trusted model types, this random orbital sander vibrates in tiny circles whilst spinning at the same time. With a 5”sanding pad the random orbit motion and rotation ensures a good quality sand or polish on both flat and curved surfaces.
Powered by a 350W motor, the sander delivers constant performance even through varying pressure levels.
Choose from six speed settings to suit the task at hand.
The compact size of this tool makes it ideal for small intricate spaces as well as larger surfaces.
The rubberised grip over the handle creates a cushioning to enhance comfort and control over prolonged periods.
Attach the dust collection box to your extraction system to prevent clouds of dust obstructing your view. This will also make the clean-up operation a lot less arduous. Simply disconnect the collection box and dispose of the contents after every use.
Includes Sanding Sheets
With suitable sanding sheets included, you’re equipped with everything you need to get started right away.
2 X 80 Grit Pads – the coarse surface is ideal for sanding bare wood in preparation for finishing and will gently remove varnish.
2 X 120 Grit Pads – for sanding bare wood in preparation for finishing not suitable for the removal of varnish.
1 X 240 Grit Pad – this fine paper is great for sanding finishes in-between coats.
Sanding Pad Size: 5” / 125mm
Sander Size: 24 X 16 X 12.1cm (Length X Width X Height)
3-5 working days
Order before 1pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]