400W Spray Gun
- Become a painting pro with the tool that can deliver a flawless finish, in a faster timeframe and with much less effort than a manual paintbrush
- Use this effective paint sprayer to apply paints, oils, varnishes, stains, primers & more
- Select a flow adjustment setting between min & max to achieve either a gentle or concentrated or paint flow
- Three spray patterns will disperse the paint in a horizontal, vertical or nummular pattern
- Easy to disassemble to thoroughly clean parts
- Large 800ml paint bottle requires infrequent refilling
- Full guidelines on material preparation & thinning included in your instruction manual
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
If you miss a patch on a wall or create drip marks with your paintbrush, you’ll probably notice it every single time you look at that wall, furniture or ceiling! So make sure there aren’t any with the VonHaus 400W Spray Gun. It’s even application creates a smooth unblemished finish.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, as well as for all kinds of materials, you could paint your walls, decking, radiators, ceilings and more. In fact, one you discover how easy it is with this clever paint gun, you’ll have no qualms in giving the whole house a lick of paint.
The large 800ml paint bottle capacity offers vast coverage before it’ll require refilling.
Unlike many spray guns which feature a plastic nozzle, this VonHaus Spray Gun features a brass nozzle for added durability and long-lasting performance.
Flexible Paint Settings
Set the spray pattern and volume flow depending on each individual project with these handy adjustable features.
Flow Nozzle – Select an option between the min. and max. flow volume level by simply turning the nozzle. Choose your flow rate depending on the kind of coverage you require. Depending on the project, it may be best to use a lower flow rate and multiple coats.
Spray Pattern – the spray pattern shape is adjusted by rotating the spray pattern adjuster to either the vertical, horizontal or diagonal positions.
Diagonal – this setting will disperse a nummular spray pattern which creates an even spherical shape for large, wide surfaces.
Vertical – the vertical setting will disperse a horizontal coating for wide, but small surface areas.
Horizontal – the horizontal setting will disperse a vertical coating ideal for long/tall surface areas which aren’t very wide.
When it comes to cleaning and storage, the spray gun is simple to dismantle and comes with cleaning accessories to make it an easy clean-up operation.
Suitable for solvent/oil-based paints and emulsion/water-based paints. Use the thinning chart included in the instruction manual before filling up the sprayer.
- 1 X Viscosity measuring cup
- 1 X Nozzle cleaning needle
- 1 X Pipe cleaner
- Voltage: 220 – 240V
- Power: 400W
- Water Flow Rate: 700ml/min
- Max. Viscosity: 60DIN-s
- Nozzle Size: 2.5mm
- Paint Cup Capacity: 800ml
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]