750W Angle Grinder
- Make clean cuts, grind and polish surfaces with this small yet versatile Angle Grinder. It runs at 11000 RPM with no load speed, allowing the 115mm disc to deliver precise, clean cuts
- Three-position auxiliary handle means you’ll always be in complete control – allowing you to operate the tool comfortably, and with confidence
- Restart prevention safety switch stops the blade from being activated without the correct start-up
- Use wrench included to attach and change grinding discs easily
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 750W Angle Grinder
Take on a whole host of restoration, finishing, fixing and general DIY tasks with this versatile Angle Grinder. With lots of features to make using the tool easier and more effective, you can expect hassle free operation and flawless results.
With capabilities that span sanding, cutting, grinding and polishing, your angle grinder will remove rust, grind mortar, smooth surfaces and cut metal piping. With such versatility, it’s a great tool for any household garage or workshop.
Thanks to a 115mm disc, extremely powerful 750W motor and 11000 RPM with no load speed, even the most challenging of jobs can be completed with ease and total control.
Three-Position Auxiliary Handle
To help you maintain control at every angle, the handle can be attached to the left, the right or the top of the machine. Easy to attach, you can easily move the handle mid-project if necessary.
This product is fitted with a restart prevention device to ensure the blade is not activated unexpectedly. If the power is cut to the product during use (such as disconnection from the mains) the tool will not power back on when plugged back in - unless the tool has been switched off first.
Spindle lock promotes quick, easy disc changes, so you can seamlessly switch from grinding to polishing.
Please note: your angle grinder comes with ONE grinding disc. Replacements are sold separately. The pad included is not suitable for grinding or polishing tasks.
Voltage: 220 - 240
No load speed: 11,000 RPM
Disc diameter: 115mm
Disc Arbour: 22.23mm (industry standard)
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]