SDS Plus Drill
- 4 functions: hammer drilling/drilling/rotation-chiselling/chisel lock (roto-stop)
- Maximum drilling diameters: 13mm (steel), 32mm (concrete), 42mm (wood)
- Speed selector lets you adjust rate of impact (2000-4000IPM) and/or rotation (400-800RPM)
- 360° locking rotary handle
- Dual compatible with SDS Plus drill bits and standard SDS drill bits
- Includes 3x 150mm SDS plus drill bits (8/10/12mm), 2x 250mm flat head chisels (40/75mm) & 250mm hex point/flat chisel bit (14mm)
- Dimensions: L37.5 x D11 x H26cm. Weight: 5.76kg Power cord: 200cm
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Arm yourself with enough power to tackle the most challenging DIY job with this SDS Plus drill from VonHaus.
Perfect for tough tasks, such as demolishing brickwork, removing plaster, taking off tiles and digging out old grout, this drill is suitable for drilling into steel (up to 13mm), concrete (up to 32mm) and wood (up to 42mm).
Complete with robust carry case and a comprehensive set of accessories, you’ll have everything you need for maintenance and repair jobs around the home.
Four distinct functions give you the versatile drilling and chiselling power you need to take on a wide range of DIY tasks, including hammer drilling, standard drilling, rotation-chiselling and chisel lock (roto-stop).
Dual compatible with SDS Plus drill bits and standard SDS drill bits.
The speed selector lets you choose the rate of rotation (400-800RPM).
The 360° locking rotary handle makes sure you can drill comfortable from any angle.
- 3x 150mm SDS plus drill bits (8/10/12mm)
- 2x 250mm flat head chisels (40/75mm)
- 250mm hex point/flat chisel bit (14mm)
- Dust cap
- Oil cap wrench
- Grease pot
Weight: 5.76kg Power cord: 200cm
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]
Extended Christmas Returns Period
Items dispatched between 1st November, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on 31 January, 2020.