800W Paint Sprayer
- Become a painting pro with the powerful tool that can deliver a flawless finish, in a faster timeframe and with much less effort than a manual paintbrush
- Use this effective paint station to apply paints, oils, varnishes, stains, primers & more
- Select a flow adjustment setting up to 1100ml/min & paint up to 70 Din-S viscosity
- Three spray patterns will disperse the paint in a horizontal, vertical or nummular pattern
- Easy to disassemble to thoroughly clean parts
- Large 1200ml paint bottle requires infrequent refilling
- Full guidelines on material preparation & thinning included in your instruction manual
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus 800W Paint Station
Arm yourself with the VonHaus paint station and spray your way to success. This VonHaus model is made with you in mind, designed to make the whole process faster and easier – and the results immaculate.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, as well as for all kinds of materials, you could paint your walls, decking, radiators, ceilings and more. In fact, one you discover how easy it is with this clever paint gun, you’ll have no qualms in giving the whole house a lick of paint.
Boasting a forceful 800W motor, the paint station delivers a strong continuous flow of 1100ml per minute.
The flow rate is adjustable, so if your project requires a gentler coating, simply twist the nozzle to reduce the flow volume.
The large 1200ml cup capacity contributes to painting speed by reducing the need for frequent refills.
This machine can flawlessly spray thick paints up to 70 Din-S viscosity.
Spray Pattern – the spray pattern shape is adjusted by rotating the spray pattern adjuster to either the vertical, horizontal or diagonal positions.
Diagonal – this setting will disperse a nummular spray pattern which creates an even spherical shape for large, wide surfaces.
Vertical – the vertical setting will disperse a horizontal coating for wide, but small surface areas.
Horizontal – the horizontal setting will disperse a vertical coating ideal for long/tall surface areas which aren’t very wide.
When it comes to cleaning and storage, the spray gun is simple to dismantle and comes with cleaning accessories to make it an easy clean-up operation.
Please note: Before spraying, the material being used may need to be thinned with solvent; as specified by the material manufacturer. Your instruction manual comes with full guidelines on how to do this.
1 X Shoulder Strap
1 X Viscosity measuring cup
1 X Nozzle cleaning needle
1 X Pipe cleaner
Voltage: 220 – 240V
Water Flow Rate: 1100ml/min
Max. Viscosity: 70DIN-s
Nozzle Size: 2.5mm
Air Pressure: 0.1-0.3 Bar
Paint Cup Capacity: 1200ml
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
7-10 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]