Grey Garden Bench
- Hard wearing in a popular distressed finish, this spacious 2 seater garden bench is perfect for relaxing
- Made from long lasting and durable hardwood with a teak oil coating adding an extra layer of protection
- Features a gently curved slatted seat, high back rest and wide armrests for extra comfort
- Flat packed with simple assembly required - easy-to-follow instructions included. (Dims. L121 X W65 X H91cm)
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
Match modern build materials with an antique style and you’ve got a quality garden bench that’s both practical and stylish. Whether you have a small garden and want somewhere to sit, or a large garden that looks a little empty, this wooden bench will bring a definite charm, to your outdoor space.
Quality Hardwood Build
The bench is made from durable hardwood with a grey antique finish. The teak oil coating adds an extra layer of protection and a beautiful, lustrous finish, guaranteed to look stylish on any lawn, patio or decking area.
Simple assembly required
Comes complete with instructions that will guide you through every step of construction for hassle-free assembly. For extra protection against harsh or winter weather, shop the 'The Storm Collection' Garden Bench Cover by VonHaus (not included).
Dimension – 121cm X 65cm X 91cm (Length X Width X Height)
Please note this item is flat-packed and requires assembly
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*Excludes highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*Excludes UK highlands & islands
Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
Large Delivery (for larger items such as furniture)
Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture, if applicable charges will be generated on the checkout after you have entered your postcode
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]