30L Wet & Dry Vacuum
- Designed for heavy duty cleaning jobs, this multi-use 30L Wet & Dry Vacuum easily tackles vast amounts of dirt, dust, debris, sand, sawdust, wood chippings, metal shavings and liquid spills, blockages and more
- Large 30L tank capacity clears large spillages with ease without needing to empty frequently
- Comes with interchangeable HEPA and sponge filters for targeted wet and dry cleaning
- 3 in 1 functionality – comes with blowing function to disperse debris or guide it to one destination for collection
- Long 6m cable and 4 castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus 30L Wet & Dry Vacuum
This high strength, versatile vacuum from VonHaus is designed to clear up the vast levels or dirt and debris a regular vac simply couldn’t. The large capacity drum can collect up to 30 litres of dirty water, mud, sand, sawdust, wood chippings, metal shavings and more.
It features three cleaning functions – wet vacuuming, dry vacuuming and blowing – so you can tailor your method to suit the task at hand.
Easy To Use
Mounted on four castor wheels with a top handle, moving the vacuum across your space is incredibly easy. It boasts a generous 6 metre cable for greater portability, and an integrated cable tidy that keeps the cable neatly wrapped away for safe storage. The flexible hose is 1.5m long for added reach.
The hose can be used on its own, or you can add a nozzle head to suit your surface:
- Floor brush – for maximum coverage across flat surfaces
- Crevice tool – concentrated suction for use in corners and small spaces
- Easy to drain, the VonHaus model includes a water release outlet that lets water drain from the tank quickly and easily.
The vacuum comes with two, easy to change filters. Both are washable – allowing you to maintain optimum performance.
HEPA Filter for Dry Vacuuming: the HEPA filter allows the VonHaus 30L Wet & Dry Vacuum to remove and trap potentially harmful micro-particles, dust and debris.
Sponge Filter for Wet Vacuuming: with a high absorption capacity, the sponge will easily collect liquid spills as well as dust and dirt.
>Please note: If the water level is exceeded, an overfill valve float will close the air inlet to the motor. When this happens, the motor will make a high-pitched sound. This indicates that the canister is full and needs to be emptied.
- 2 X plastic extension tubes
- 1 X HEPA filter
- 1 X sponge filter
- 1 X crevice nozzle
- 1 X floor brush
- 1 X 1.5m hose
- 1 X handle
- Power: 1250W
- Suction: 15~17kpa
- Suction power: 160 Air Watts
- Noise: 85~87dB
- Cable length: 6m
FREE UK Mainland Delivery*
- Delivery can be expected in 3-5 Working Days
- *Excludes highlands & islands
£1.99 Next Day Delivery (Order before 1pm)*
- Delivery can be expected next day if ordered Monday-Thursday
- *Excludes UK highlands & islands
- Delivery can be expected within 7-10 Days
- Additional charges may be incurred for larger items such as furniture
- The charges will be generated on the checkout page after you have entered your postcode location
Read full delivery details here
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]