Panel Removal Kit
- This set of 12 specialised nylon tools let you safely remove panels from your car for a wide range of modifications, whether you’re installing a new stereo, upgrading speakers or accessing door and dashboard interiors
- Nylon tools offer enough strength pry up panels and pop off retaining pins with ease, but are soft enough to prevent causing damage to your car’s delicate finish
- Each tool is designed to offer an ergonomic grip suited to its utility, enabling comfortable use whether you’re replacing the trim or accessing the dashboard
- Supplied with a hook-and-loop fastening carry case complete with individual tool slots for compact, tidy and transportable storage
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty -Registration Required– *Terms and Conditions apply
Making light modifications to your car usually requires the lifting of a panel or two, but doing so can be difficult without using tools that might damage your car’s delicate finish.
With this set of 12 nylon tools from VonHaus, you’ll be able to lift panels and remove upholstery with ease, while maintaining your car’s immaculate condition.
12 specialised tools
Each tool is optimised for a specific purpose, making sure you always have the right gear for the job.
Strong enough to pry panels without breaking, but soft enough to prevent causing dents or scratches.
Can be used in any environment where prying is needed, including RVs, boats and around the house.
Each tool is designed to offer an ergonomic grip especially suited to its purpose.
Store tools conveniently
Supplied with a hook-and-loop fastened carry case complete with individual tool slots.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]