XL 4 Blade Stove Fan
- Heat-powered stove fan increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove, oven or wood/log burner by effectively distributing heat
- A thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan’s premium quality motor. No batteries or electricity required!
- Self-regulating 160 - 190 CFM fan operates automatically according to the temperature in the room
- Save on energy costs by investing in effective distribution
- Extra-large design to make maximum impact - 22.5(H) x 19(L) x 9(W) - This product is only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use.
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
VonHaus XL 4 Blade Stove Fan
You love your woodburner, but wouldn’t it be great to squeeze even more heat out of the same fuel?
This neat unit relies on simple science to effectively distribute the heat from your stove into the room – making your appliance more energy efficient.
The stove fan simply sits on top of your stove. When the stove is lit, heat begins to rise and the stove fan springs into action. It operates automatically, depending on the temperature in the room, quickly dispersing heat over a wide area and improving the balance of heat at 160 - 190 CFM.
There’s no need to worry about a power source, either. The fan has a thermoelectric module which acts as a mini generator, powering the fan’s motor and creating the motion. No batteries or plugs required!
The stove fan is proven to improve the heat circulation in your room – you won’t believe how effective it is until you try it.
If you change your mind, you can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return, [email protected]