- Achieve accurate torque levels and enhance the performance of your wheel nuts, machinery bolts and more with the VonHaus Torque Wrench
- Comes with a 125mm extension bar – increasing the efficiency output
- Multi-performance – forward and reverse ratchet head selector for tightening & loosening
- Compatible with many different sockets, bolts and nuts
- Made from quality chrome vanadium for long-lasting and hardwearing use
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required – *Terms and Conditions
VonHaus Torque Wrench
If you needed to change a wheel on the roadside, make sure you’re equipped with all the tools you need to do it quickly and accurately. This ½“ torque wrench is the essential tool for fixing wheel nuts with complete precision.
This torque wrench is made from quality chrome vanadium – your assurance of strong, long-lasting performance.
The specialist wrench features a vast torque range of 28 - 210 newton metres and can have the output increased further by attaching the 125mm extension bar.
The reversible ratchet head will loosen fastenings at full strength.
The torque wrench comes in a hard wearing storage case to keep it protected when in amongst all your other tools. It’s also great for keeping in the boot of your car for emergency wheel changes.
Also suitable for ¼” square drive sockets if used in conjunction with 3/8 female or ¼ male adaptor (not included).
After 5000 cycles or up to one year of use, whichever comes first, we recommend having your torque wrench inspected and recalibrated by a reputable calibration service.
3-5 working days
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri
3-6 working days
Need More Delivery Details? Read our Delivery Info Page
Need to speak to Us? Contact Us via Live chat, email or telephone
If you’re in any way unhappy with your product you can return it to us within 30 days of your product being dispatched.
If you want to return an item or if your product is faulty, you just need to contact us via email; [email protected]