Gas BBQ & Modular Kitchen
Free UK Mainland Delivery* 3-5 working days
- Next Day Delivery available
Outdoor BBQ Kitchen
Introducing the ultimate all-in-one outdoor kitchen.
Say goodbye to running back and forth between the house and the grill – this matte black garden kitchen has everything you need to prepare, cook, and host garden parties with aplomb.
Outdoor cooking your way
A smart modular design makes this outdoor kitchen easy to assemble and move. Not only that – this garden kitchen is fully customisable.
Interlocking sections with one-sided wheels and lift handles make arranging – and rearranging – the sections super easy.
And don’t worry if the clouds leave you in a shady spot. Simply swap the drinks trolley and food prep station around, position them on either side of the grill, and move the BBQ kitchen to your preferred spot. Job done!
So, you’ve assembled your outdoor kitchen just how you like it. Now, let’s have a look at what’s included:
- Integrated ice bucket with a lift-top lid to keep drinks ice cold
- Integrated bottle opener and 5 bottle holders to make entertaining a breeze
- Wire rack and removable shelving provide additional storage space
- Bamboo countertop doubles as a convenient chopping board
- Four easy-ignition adjustable gas burners (2.8kW / 9500 BTU/hr) for perfectly grilled meals
- Removable cast iron cooking grill plates for easy cleaning
- Suitable for LPG, propane, and butane
- Temperature gauge to set the perfect cooking heat
- Wire rack and removable shelving provide ample storage space
- Removable, non-stick food grill and a warming rack
Food Prep Station
- Bamboo countertop/chopping board and breadbasket make it easy to prep your favourite dishes
- Removable serving tray adds convenience to your cooking setup
Dimensions & Specifications
- Drinks Trolley: L80cm x W55cm x H82cm. 16.5kg
- Barbecue: L77cm x W55cm x H101cm. 25kg
- Food prep Table: L80cm x W55cm x H84cm. 15.5kg
- Cooking area: L37 x W65cm
- Ignition: Electric
- Wheels: 6
- Outer material: cast iron grill, powder coated & chrome plated steel
- Burner material: zinc and aluminium-plated steel
Please note that this is a large item and boxes may arrive in two separate deliveries. Also, note that a 27mm quick-connect propane regulator is required for use.
Dimensions: (H) 101cm (W) 55cm (L) 237cm. 57kg
More details are available on the Specifications tab.
- Dimensions (H) 101cm (W) 55cm (L) 237cm
- Weight 57kg
- Material Cast iron grill, powder coated & chrome plated steel
- Colour Black
- Assembly required Yes
- Any other spare parts sold separately? No
- Waterproof? Yes
- SKU 2500302
Free UK Delivery.*
3-5 working days
£2.99 Next Day Delivery.*
Available on orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1pm.
Returns. Read full returns info here.
You can return your product to us within 30 days of it being dispatched, unused and in its original retail packaging. If you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive an authorisation number.
You can contact us by email to arrange a return at [email protected].
HOW TO LIGHT A BBQ IN 7 EASY STEPS
You’ve marinated the meat, prepped and seasoned your sides, and now it’s time to light the BBQ…
Forget fumbling with firefighters, we have put together a super-simple guide to lighting your BBQ.
Whether you’re lighting a charcoal BBQ, gas BBQ, or even using a chimney starter, our step-by-step guide guarantees to ignite your next cookout.
Pay in 3
Free 2 year